Wednesday, January 13, 2010

anyone for the day.

If I could be anyone in the whole world for one day I would be Taylor Swift because she is an amazing singer, and friends with Justin Bieber and all of the Jonas Brothers. It seems like she has just about the perfect life. So let's get started about my day as her.

If I were Taylor Swift the first thing I would do is go downstairs and my chef will make me a super yummy breakfast. After this, I would head to the fashion plaza in California and start the new trends. Next I would head to a fancy resturaunt with Justin, Taylor, Joe, and Nick. (noone wants kevin) We would be having a great time, eating expensive foods and chillaxin.

Finally comes night, If I were Taylor I would obviously have a huge house. That means I can have everyone sleepover in my big bedroom! I would have a big party with all of my friends and we could stay up all night. Then at midnight I could head over to J Lenno and preform on the late show! Busy day.

So all in all Taylor Swift would be amazing to be.. but I don't think I would want paparazzi following me everything I do would get a little insane. So for now I would like to stay the way I am.

SORRY ITS SO LATE.. KEPT FOR GETTING TO POST..

No comments:

Post a Comment