Monday, January 25, 2010

SUPER A!

Super powers. Sounds awesome right? Right. If I could have any super power in the whole world it would be teleporting. I mean teleporting. You can go anywhere in the snap of your fingers. For instance in the mornings, waking up so early to get to school. That would never happen again with teleportation! Bam, Boom, Bam! YOUR THERE! Anywhere, Any Time, Any Day you will be there.

So, Now that I have told you my super power, I will tell you my super hero. Super A is the name, fighting crime is the game. My super heroes name is Super A. Super A fights down criminals in Schools. Pencil stealers, Test Copiers and of course, wedgie givers. I fight down the school bullies who are giving the "different" kids trouble. My technique is to dress as a nerd and wear running shoes so I can get to the principal super fast. This is when teleportation comes in handy. Running shoes aren't nescasary when I have my teleportation to take me to the principal. The nerd costume will help me get close to the bullies so I can pull off my mask and they will see the strength that lies beneath me. Super A will be wherever she needs to be at any time! Keeping the middle school a better, yet safer place.

To conclude, I'd like to say that being a super hero would be amazing. When a younger kid is about to be pounded by the big grade eight bully, I will be there to save the day! SUPER A TO THE RESCUE!

{>2@
:roary.

No comments:

Post a Comment