Wednesday, April 21, 2010

super size me?

I read an article in the news paper the other day called super size me. When you hear "super size me" you probably think of the movie where a man only eats Mcdonalds for a whole year, but I'm not talking about that. This article is about people who spend all there money on food to become the worlds heaviest person. They want to be? These people must not be realizing the impact this will have on there body and mind one day.

How do they make the money to spend on all of this food? Video taping themselves eat it for men to watch. Donna Simpson makes seven hundred and fifty dollars per week off of this.My opinion on it, I am disgusted to even talk about this. It's sad enough when you see people walking down the street who are larger then life. Those people don't want to have 200 extra pounds bouncing up and down when they walk, or have to ride around on a scooter because it's not possible for them to stand. The super size me people want that, they love the way it feels having fat jiggle when you run. Bouncing when you fall, being so weak you cant function. This is the most disgusting thing possible to do to yourself in my opinion.

So what I learn out of this article is that some people have issues. Wanting to be massive is never good, and those people are going to get very sick and will never be able to get the way they were before again. One day they will learn from there mistakes, and wonder why they would ever try what they did. All I am telling you, is it would be one of the stupidest things you could do to your body and yourself. The mental impact that could end up having on you would be devastating. So just don't "try" to be fat, you'll regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment