Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Greeting, my name is Salotine McMicky. My bestest friend in the whole wide world is Roary Snippets. (also my only friend ) Roary and I go way back, almost to the time when the madcow disease broke out in 1996. I work at Monsters Inc, scaring children through there closets at night and enjoy blogging, dancing and eating twinkies.

So, first I'm going to tell you what Roary and I do for fun. From Monday to Friday mornings I come with Roary to school. In the afternoons on those days we usually just go home and play games after eating our pb and j sandwiches. When we play it's usually on roarys xbox. Normally were playing Spyro, or Spiderman adventures. Before dinner we head downstairs to watch our favorite T.V show Zoey 101. Bed times at 8:00.

Therefore Roary is the perfect friend to me because he loves to play and watch everything
i like to do. If you haven't guessed yet... I'm Roary's imaginary friend so I like whatever he likes. All in all we are the bestest friends anybody could ever have and nothing could ever stop that!

1 comment:

  1. this is my most favourite blog post in the entire world

    ReplyDelete